Thursday 29 March 2007

Another good day

Good this morning again, he got up before me, dressed and had his breakfast, and I only woke when I heard the cupbords opening when he was collecting his lunch box ingredients!!
I had a chat with the lady who encouraged us to do the Dore program (a work colleague), she was a lot more forthcoming about it all, and was telling me how her daughter has nice writing now and enjoys her schoolwork. I think she didn't want to say too much at the start, not to influence what I was seeing. Today I was telling about the tie and the good morning we had yesterday she asked "Do you think it's Dore?" I said "yes I did" and she chatted about her daughter (13 now), she only wished she found it earlier as she had already been put in the bottom streams and the schools don't seem to care much about these children. She also commented that she wanted to see Dore treatment in every school.
Matthew seems to be reminicing a lot, and saying "remember that or that" (I don't normally).

No comments: