Monday 7 April 2008

Stairway to Spelling finished

Well we have finished Stairway to spelling, we didn't even use the technique on the last fifty words. I just quizzed him while doing his exercises, and went over the ones he had wrong about twice and he got them. We have been learning lists from the Education City site we signed up to last year- we have 3 months left of our subcription. He whizzed through English Yr 4 over Easter break and has moved on to Yr 5 English and is now learning Yr 5 spelling words. The first list was learnt in a day i.e. i before e except after c words e.g receipt, conceit, field, brief. He did them on the site as a game and I am retesteing them while he does his exercises.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was extremely pleased to find this website.
I want to to thank you for your time just for this wonderful read!!
I definitely enjoyed every part of it and I have you book-marked
tto see new stuff in your weeb site.