Sunday 29 April 2007

Primitive Reflexes

A lady I have been corresponding with, very kindly sent me a Brochure on the Primitive reflexes, how to test for 4 of them and some remedial exercises. Only one of these was tested by Dore -the ATNR together with other primitive reflexes not included in the brochure. Matthew tested postive for the ATNR reflex at that time. I tested him last night the ATNR reflex is no longer present, and thankfully the other 3 were also negative. Unfortunately my older son was postive for the ATNR and 1 other!

2 comments:

Mrs B said...

Hi
Do you have a link where I could look at these tests. Have been told my son may be dyslexic and it's all very new and confusing just now!

Math's Mam said...

Hi sorry just found your comment, I'll have look on my other computer with all my SEN files I'm sure I have something it's a bit late now but I'll get back to you.