Tuesday 17 April 2007

Comments made by Matthew this Morning

Started back to school this morning following the Easter Break. We put his clothes out last night and again he followed his schedule (the 1 in his head). Everything went well, really easy morning again. Exercises were good, as we went to eat breakfast, he announced "those exercises are really helping!" I thought I'd ask more and he said "well my running is better, and dodging (in rugby)", I asked cautiously, well what about listening? The reply was "Oh that's waaay better" (as if to say -that goes without saying). He also says his writing is better- yet to see that myself but I'm sure it's coming. He said he'll let me know tonight although Tues is mostly Maths and PE.
He is singing alot lately with his own lyrics, says he will have to clone himself because there are so many things he wants to do when he grows up e.g. artist, chef, astronomer, songwriter, and maths teacher (that was the last thing- gulp). His confidence is soaring, he's always been a happy soul, hopefully he won't be too tired when he gets home and will have a good day and tell me all about it.

No comments: