Sunday 25 May 2008

Wii and Cricket

Following another Dore mum's experiences with the Wii/ Wii fit balance board we got one for Matthew for his birthday, I was thinking that post Dore he could use that just to keep him "tuned", via the balance /yoga games. In the body test (you do at the start-up) are -standing still eyes open, and also standing still eyes closed, it then measures your COG and how balanced you remain for somehting like 20s - really useful. Not quite Dore posteography but not bad. Also the Wii sport games are great too, we have discovered that Matthew's batting skills are fantastic in the baseball game and his timeing is great in the tennis, consequently I spotted a rounders game (rather like baseball) at Tesco's, he has been over on our "green" opposite our house, batting away with Dad/ friends/anyone and is brilliant, consequently he started cricket practice last week and loves it.

3 comments:

Bugalug said...

That's a great idea about checking the COG and balance. Maybe a replacement kind of check instead of the assessment :)

Anonymous said...

Just want to say your artiсle іs as astounding.

The clеarneѕs on your put up iѕ simply spectaculaг
and that i can suppose you аre an expert in this subjeсt.
Well along with your permission allow me to take hold of your RSS feed to keeρ up to ԁate
with imminent post. Thank уοu 1,000,000 and please continue the enjoyаble work.


Also vіsit my site :: Resort Lower price (Hotels_Discount) on Twitter

Anonymous said...

Hmm it appears like your site ate mу first сomment (it was super long) so I gueѕѕ
I'll just sum it up what I had written and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
I tοо am аn aѕpiring blog writeг but І'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any recommendations for inexperienced blog writers? I'd certainly aрprеciate it.


Heгe is my ѕite :: Examine lodge costs